Construction Project Manager
Victoria based Construction Company, Campbell Construction Ltd, is looking for experienced Project Manager(s) capable and experienced to manage $25-$80 million dollar residential and commercial developments.
Successful candidates will have at least 10+ years’ experience. Project Manager(s) will be required to perform quantity, take offs, cost analysis, Sub Contractor negotiations, competitive bid management, project scheduling, and processing information to sites as required.
· Over 10 years of progressive experience in construction cost estimating and project management with a general contractor on residential/commercial projects between $5 and $80 million.
· Post-secondary diploma or a degree in a related discipline
· Strong technical knowledge of modern construction practices, techniques and able to analyze plans, specifications, and proposals.
· Ability to act as a team player
· Strong computer skills and familiar with construction software
· Cover letter
· List of commercial/residential projects, location, and dollar value in the past 5-10 years
· Send all documents attention Wayne Farey
· Flexible work life balance
· Modern office downtown
· Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
· Moving allowance for the right candidate
· Extended health benefits
About the company
Campbell Construction Ltd. is over 57 years old and the largest and most successful general contractor on Vancouver Island. We have up to 375 employees and are specialized in concrete formwork, placing and finishing, wood framing and have our own millwork shop. At Campbell Construction we’re constantly pushing the limits – propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we’d hire people who have their own voice and aren’t afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and Campbell Construction Ltd) further.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary negotiable and dependent on expertise and experience
How to Apply
If you believe in our values and are ready to do amazing work, please submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We value your interest in Campbell Construction Ltd. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.